cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ramya24
Regular Visitor

"Reassign " button in Start an approval action

Hi Team,

I Need to Reassign to previous approval, if there is any modification in the item

I can see Approve or Reject buttons  when I receive an approval email.

but I want to reassign the flow.

I have an option to reassign when I click on Approve then I can see reassign option when I click on it it is asking for the person to whom I have to reassign . As user will be able to see all then flows this is not acceptable in my project.

but this is not my requirement,   I need button to reassign when I receive an approval email.

Please find the attached screenshots.

Email template.JPGReassign option after clicking approve.JPG

Awaiting fo your response.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ramya24 ,

At this point, the Reasingment is only available in the Flow site.  We can't do it from the email.

If you want the similar feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider voting for a similar idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Make-approval-Reasingment-available-iin-email/idi-p/3...

Besides, there is a method for reassigning Flow Approval Request from the actionable message, please check this link and see if it helps:

reassign-flow-approval-request-from-the-actionable-message/

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
manuelstgomes
Super User II
Super User II

Hi @Ramya24 

You need custom approval types, but these are only available in the "Premium" tier.

small-Screenshot 2019-09-17 at 15.28.50.png

With this, you can create a "Reassign" reply and then use that answer to take action.

Does it make sense?

Cheers

If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Cheers
Manuel

v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Ramya24 ,

At this point, the Reasingment is only available in the Flow site.  We can't do it from the email.

If you want the similar feature to be supported by MS Flow, please consider voting for a similar idea:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Flow-Ideas/Make-approval-Reasingment-available-iin-email/idi-p/3...

Besides, there is a method for reassigning Flow Approval Request from the actionable message, please check this link and see if it helps:

reassign-flow-approval-request-from-the-actionable-message/

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
MPA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Users online (4,890)