cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

"Start and wait for an approval" leave the Approve and Reject buttons visible after a time out

Using a handful of parallel "Start and wait for an approval" in order to track the outcome for each and every approver. 

Setting a time out for all the parallel approvals. That works just fine. When all are either approved, rejected or timed out - then the Flow completes and set approved or rejected on the object. 

BUT for those users where the approval task timed out, we still see the email with "Approve" and "Reject" buttons visible. Is there any way to ensure that those email reflects that it is timed out or at least removing the two buttons.

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @S_Pedersen 

What you can do is have a email sent to the approver if the Approval has timed out.

—Josh
If you like my post please hit the "Thumbs Up" -- If my post solved your issue please "Mark as a Solution" to help others

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Highlighted

Doing that already, but it still doesn't change the fact that the email indicate that the approval is still pending.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,985)