cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psbabu
Helper III
Helper III

"status": 400, "message": "An error has occurred. No resources were found when selecting for update.

I am trying to update MSCRM Account record in D365FO through msflow.when I run the flow, I get the error message.

"message": "An error has occurred. No resources were found when selecting for update

But When I set any one of the company(ex:10) to user,

I am able to update only 10 company related records using flow.Here I want to update all company related records(ex 10,11,12...etc) using msflow.

Can any one please help me on this issue.

Error screenshot:

Error.PNG

6 REPLIES 6
v-bacao-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @psbabu ,

Have you tried to configure Get a record action using the Object id you configured in Update a record action?

Check if you could get the expected record by using the corresponding Object id.

If not available, indicate that the record does not exist; if there is, please post back.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Barry
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Added Get Record action to check in FO. Getting "NotFound Message. But we have the record in FO.

If I add any one of the comapny(ex:11) to user in FO. Then we can able to update record through flow whic is related to 11 comapny related records. But anot able to update other comapy(12,13,....etc) related records.

Example:

CRM Records-

1. AccountName-test;AccountNumber-Test01;Company-11

2. AccountName-test;AccountNumber-Test02;Company-12

3. AccountName-test;AccountNumber-Test03;Company-13

4. AccountName-test;AccountNumber-Test04;Company-14

FO Records-

1. Name-test;Account-Test01 ;mapped to=>Company-11

2. Name-test;Account-Test02 ;mapped to=>Company-12

3. Name-test;Account-Test03;mapped to=>Company-13

4. Name-test;Number-Test04;mapped to=>Company-14

{
"status": 404,
"message": "NotFound\r\nclientRequestId:

Can any one please suggest me how to resolve this issue. 

Hi Barry,

I tried to get list of records using "List Item Action". I have observed there is an option (Cross company=true) to get other company records as well. Is there any option (cross company =true) in update action as well.

Regards,

PSBabu

Is this resolved. I am facing the same error.

Hi Kapilkhanduja,

Yes, We can do below way until we get an option "Cross company" on update action.

1. Register F&O in Azure. you will get client id and client secret (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/common-data-service/walkthrough-register-app-az...)

2. Register application id in F&O

3. Add HTTP action in ms flow and do whatever you want.

Regards,

SB

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

New Ideas Forum MPA.jpg

A new place to submit your Ideas for Power Automate

Announcing a new way to share your feedback with the Power Automate Team.

MPA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.

MPA Licensing.jpg

Ask your licensing questions at the Power Automate AMA!

Join Priya Kodukula and the licensing team, super users and MVPs to find answers to your questions on Power Automate licensing.

Users online (1,481)