I am trying to update MSCRM Account record in D365FO through msflow.when I run the flow, I get the error message.
"message": "An error has occurred. No resources were found when selecting for update
But When I set any one of the company(ex:10) to user,
I am able to update only 10 company related records using flow.Here I want to update all company related records(ex 10,11,12...etc) using msflow.
Can any one please help me on this issue.
Hi @psbabu ,
Have you tried to configure Get a record action using the Object id you configured in Update a record action?
Check if you could get the expected record by using the corresponding Object id.
If not available, indicate that the record does not exist; if there is, please post back.
Added Get Record action to check in FO. Getting "NotFound Message. But we have the record in FO.
If I add any one of the comapny(ex:11) to user in FO. Then we can able to update record through flow whic is related to 11 comapny related records. But anot able to update other comapy(12,13,....etc) related records.
1. Name-test;Account-Test01 ;mapped to=>Company-11
2. Name-test;Account-Test02 ;mapped to=>Company-12
3. Name-test;Account-Test03;mapped to=>Company-13
4. Name-test;Number-Test04;mapped to=>Company-14
I tried to get list of records using "List Item Action". I have observed there is an option (Cross company=true) to get other company records as well. Is there any option (cross company =true) in update action as well.
Yes, We can do below way until we get an option "Cross company" on update action.
1. Register F&O in Azure. you will get client id and client secret (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powerapps/developer/common-data-service/walkthrough-register-app-az...)
2. Register application id in F&O
3. Add HTTP action in ms flow and do whatever you want.
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Learn to digitize and optimize business processes and connect all your applications to share data in real time.
Are you new to designing flows? What is your biggest struggle with Power Automate Designer? Help us make it more user friendly!