I created a flow 5 days ago for a coworker. Another coworker who is an admin sent me a screen shot from a report hat shows the number of runs completed is 212. The flow is set up to trigger when an email is received and the subject filter is set to scheduled collection. The person that I set this flow up for receives, at most, 20 emails a day with that subject filter. It doesn't make sense to my why the runs completed would be so high.
I figured out that I needed to provide more restrictions on the incoming emails. At first I was only using two words in the subject line: scheduled collections. I found out that the user was replying back to the original submitter and then the original submitter might reply back and it could on and on. Each time the email came back to the inbox the subject line still had scheduled collections in it even if it looked like FWD:FWD:FW: Online Form Submittal: Request a Scheduled Collection.