Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Perez
Level: Powered On

send a table in a mail

Hi all,

i created a flow that run on risks excel and send a mail to the rik owner if the satus is not 'closed'.

is there a way to group all the items relates to specific owner and send it in one mail rather than send mail per item?

would appreciate your feedback.

thanks,

Eyal

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: send a table in a mail

Hi @ Perez,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow and the configuration of excel?

Could you please explain more about the "risks excel" and "rik owner" that you mentioned?

Could you please explain more about the "satus" that you mentioned?Is it a "Status" column in the excel?

Could you please explain more about the "items" that you mentioned?

Please explain more details and share more screenshot so we could provide a proper workaround for you.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Perez
Level: Powered On

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

thnaks for your reply, please see details below:

Excel details:

Risk ID; Area​; Team Res.; ​Owner​; Mail; Status; Description; ​Severity​ (1-5); ​Probability​ (1-5); ​Rating​ (S x P); ​Mitigation; Comments​

in this excel i want to manage a specific project risks and have an owner per risk.

my intention is that once in a poeriod the flow will run and pick all the risks which are not with status='closed', to grup them in one mail per owner, i.e. if i have 3 risks which im assigned to  as owner , i will get a mail with these 3 risks details in the mail body.

by item i mean a risk (one row in the excel).

flow configuration: as i mentioned in my first mail this flow is working but sends a mail per risk so if i have 3 risks assigned to me i will get 3 mails.

Get Row.png

Send Mail.png

what i want to be able to do is sending one mail to a person, i.e. Owner, with all the risks assigned to him in Owner column, which are not with Status 'closed' in the status column. rather then him getting mail per risk

Thanks

Eyal

Maurits
Level 8

Hi Eyal,

I think you should create a html table as a variable. 
Then with an Apply to each proces you go through every row in your Excel file and, if record is applicable, add a row to the html table.
In the end create a mail message with the body containing the table.

In a recent "flow of the week" you can see how such a thing looks like.

https://flow.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/get-email-with-list-of-places-based-on-point-of-interest/

Good luck!

Maurits

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,291)