cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper IV
Helper IV

send a table in a mail

Hi all,

i created a flow that run on risks excel and send a mail to the rik owner if the satus is not 'closed'.

is there a way to group all the items relates to specific owner and send it in one mail rather than send mail per item?

would appreciate your feedback.

thanks,

Eyal

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @ Perez,

Could you please share a screenshot of the configuration of your flow and the configuration of excel?

Could you please explain more about the "risks excel" and "rik owner" that you mentioned?

Could you please explain more about the "satus" that you mentioned?Is it a "Status" column in the excel?

Could you please explain more about the "items" that you mentioned?

Please explain more details and share more screenshot so we could provide a proper workaround for you.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

Hi @v-yuazh-msft

thnaks for your reply, please see details below:

Excel details:

Risk ID; Area​; Team Res.; ​Owner​; Mail; Status; Description; ​Severity​ (1-5); ​Probability​ (1-5); ​Rating​ (S x P); ​Mitigation; Comments​

in this excel i want to manage a specific project risks and have an owner per risk.

my intention is that once in a poeriod the flow will run and pick all the risks which are not with status='closed', to grup them in one mail per owner, i.e. if i have 3 risks which im assigned to  as owner , i will get a mail with these 3 risks details in the mail body.

by item i mean a risk (one row in the excel).

flow configuration: as i mentioned in my first mail this flow is working but sends a mail per risk so if i have 3 risks assigned to me i will get 3 mails.

Get Row.png

Send Mail.png

what i want to be able to do is sending one mail to a person, i.e. Owner, with all the risks assigned to him in Owner column, which are not with Status 'closed' in the status column. rather then him getting mail per risk

Thanks

Eyal

Hi Eyal,

I think you should create a html table as a variable. 
Then with an Apply to each proces you go through every row in your Excel file and, if record is applicable, add a row to the html table.
In the end create a mail message with the body containing the table.

In a recent "flow of the week" you can see how such a thing looks like.

https://flow.microsoft.com/nl-nl/blog/get-email-with-list-of-places-based-on-point-of-interest/

Good luck!

Maurits

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (8,227)