cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eliska18
Frequent Visitor

send all list items include attachments if value in Send column is No.....

Hi,

I would like to create an instant Flow to send an email which include SP list items and list attachments, if Send column in SP list is "No". If I use create HTML table in Flow, I can only send all list items without attachments. 

Does anyone has a solution to include list attachments in the email?

Send list items Flow.png

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Eliska18 

There are many blogs written on sending emails with list item attachments. Here is one of them

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/how-to-send-listitem-attachments-as-email-attachment-from-flow...

Please review the blog and follow the instructions. You need to use SharePoint actions like Get Attachments and Get Attachment Content.

Please post here if you have any questions.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If my reply helped you solving the issue, please mark the reply as Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@Eliska18 

There are many blogs written on sending emails with list item attachments. Here is one of them

https://www.c-sharpcorner.com/article/how-to-send-listitem-attachments-as-email-attachment-from-flow...

Please review the blog and follow the instructions. You need to use SharePoint actions like Get Attachments and Get Attachment Content.

Please post here if you have any questions.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If my reply helped you solving the issue, please mark the reply as Accepted Solution.

View solution in original post

Hi Krishna,

Based on the blog you sent to me, I managed to modified my Flow. Now can send listitems and attachment files in one single email.

Thank you so much. 

Lisa

Helpful resources

Announcements
2022 Release Wave 1 760x460.png

2022 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2022 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April 2022 through September 2022.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (1,916)