cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

send email task reminders to multiple team members, update Sharepoint status and update team

Hi there,

i am currently working on sending to the team reminders of their tasks which have due date, so i would like to have a flow to:

update the sharepoint list with ,  with a "Reminder send" filed that automaticaly ticked when a reminder is send 

also to allow the team to see their tasks on their email reminder, as well as sharepoint updated status from In progress to completed.

this is for work we have around 300 tasks to allocate to around 20 people so we need something that help us automate this process, people forget about the due dates so me need to set reminders, that is why i thought someone can assist me from this blog.

Many Thanks

Nicole

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: send email task reminders to multiple team members, update Sharepoint status and update team

Hi Mabel,

i just run the test provided by you, and yes it works, however that is just one part of what i wanted to have.

- i need a flow that reminde the tasks owner of their tasks if they are in status not started or in progress

- i also need the sharepoint to update with the reminder send (which is the bit you provided)

- i need the email to show some buttons of "In progress" or "completed" so the task owner can click and sharepoint can update the status.

also and email to send an update to task owner and manager that the task has been complete and not more actions are requiered.

can this be done?

many thanks,

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: send email task reminders to multiple team members, update Sharepoint status and update team

Hi @HelenCal,

Could you share more details on your scenario? What are the tasks? Do you have all the tasks stored in the list?

In the list, I assume that you have a column for the Reminder send status. Is it of type Text?

Do you have people and group column in the list? In case you want to send an email to them.

Say that you have the following columns in the list, and you want to send a reminder email 3 days before the due date. Then the flow could be configured likes below. Please take the following screenshot for a reference.

1.PNG

2.PNG

Please feel free if you need more help.

Best regards,

Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi Mabel,

i just run the test provided by you, and yes it works, however that is just one part of what i wanted to have.

- i need a flow that reminde the tasks owner of their tasks if they are in status not started or in progress

- i also need the sharepoint to update with the reminder send (which is the bit you provided)

- i need the email to show some buttons of "In progress" or "completed" so the task owner can click and sharepoint can update the status.

also and email to send an update to task owner and manager that the task has been complete and not more actions are requiered.

can this be done?

many thanks,

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,349)