cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mokhawaja
Level 8

sending emails from flow returns "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups"

Hi,

i have a couple of flows in which i use the send email at the end of the flow, but in the last couple of days all emails which were sent returned "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups" in my email inbox... although when i try to resend the email manually it sends with no failure. so the flow succeeds, but emails don't get sent! 

i am not sure if this is a problem with flow or outlook 365 connector

appreciate your help

Screenshot (122).png

Mohammad

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: sending emails from flow returns "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups"

Hi @ mokhawaja,

Could you please share a full screenshot of the configuration of your flow?

Could you please share more run details when the flow runs?

Would the "SupervisorName" dynamic content in the To field of the "Send an email" action be a accessble email address?

Have you checked if the email is sent to your mailbox by the flow some minutes after the flow run successfully?

Please check if the "SupervisorName" dynamic content in the To field a accessble email address, and check if the email is sent to your mailbox by the flow some minutes after the flow run successfully, also please check if the email arrives and you have some other flow would delete the new email.

Please share more details so we could try to provide a proper workaround for you.

Regards,
Alice Zhang

mokhawaja
Level 8

Re: sending emails from flow returns "Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups"

Hi @v-yuazh-msft,

thank for the reply,

actually this flow is triggered when a Rep posts his/her report then it will check who is the supervisor and send him/her an email notification that the Rep posted the report.

the flow still runs successfully to the end, but the sent emails (from my tenant email: ******@tenant.onmicrosoft.com) become undeliverable to emails outside my tenant,

Screenshot (129)_LI.jpg

and to confirm this i did the following:

1. i changed the "To" field to my tenant email (keeping Office 365 outlook connector) and it went through nice and i recived the email in my inbox

2. i changed the Send email" action from Office 365 outlook connector to Outlook.com (using my personal email) and the email are sent successfully.

so i think theere was some kind of update to the office 365 outlook connetor which would make it send email only to inside tenant emails, and this problem started last Friday.

appreciate sorting it out.

regards,

Mohammad

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform Online Conference

Speakers, submit your sessions now! Call for speakers ends Feb. 10!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (4,876)