cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

setting local variables used in specific flow

As a programmer mostly using Nintex in the Corporate world to build similar workflows to the FLOW product in Office 365, I create specific unique variables for a specific Workflow and populate those variables with content from the results of a Standpoint list information.  I mostly use this process to create a multi-text variable that I continually add to and then use in the Notification Email to specific users.  I also use a number or money variables to collect cost information related to each list item contained in a For Each loop and then present that information as well in the Notification Email to the specific users.

So the simple question - is how do I create these variables that I can then manipulated as the flow progresses?

Thanks,

Peter Beyer

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: setting local variables used in specific flow

Hi @PBeyer,

Could you show more details about StandPoint list information?

Further, Could you show a bit more about the usage of the multi-text variable that you want to create?

In Microsoft Flow, add an action and choose Variables connector, the screenshot of Variables action as below:11.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @PBeyer,

Could you show more details about StandPoint list information?

Further, Could you show a bit more about the usage of the multi-text variable that you want to create?

In Microsoft Flow, add an action and choose Variables connector, the screenshot of Variables action as below:11.JPG

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

Kris,

Thank you for your response.  I have been out of commission for a bit but your response was exactly what I was looking for.  I just needed to travel down further in the Actions to find it.

Thank you,

Peter

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

firstImage

Incoming: New and improved badges!

We've given our badges an overhaul and also added some brand new ones!

fifthimage

Microsoft Learn

Learn how to build the business apps that you need.

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

seventhimage

Webinars & Video Gallery

Watch & learn from the Power Automate Community Video Gallery!

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,148)