cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

'shared_office365 doesn't exist'

Second time posting this issue. The first time I hadthis issue I simply remade my flow. However, I'd really rather not do that again as this flow is a lot bigger, and I really can't be.... bothered. 

Here is a screenshot of the error I am getting:

flowerror.png

It's Friday, and I'm tired. I hope someone knows what the problem is and touch wood it's an easy fix.

Thanks in advance!

Sean

Hope you all have a good weekend.

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: 'shared_office365 doesn't exist'

Hi @bean,

Can you share the detailed configuration about the fields in this "Send an approval email" action? As the error occurs on this action.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Hey Mona, thank you for your reply. 

Since, I have started on a new solution using modern approvals (Which so far is working a lot better - https://flow.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/introducing-modern-approvals/ )

flowerror.png

I believe the fields were filled correctly:

email: andrewk@mycompany.co.nz (When typing in this field it would suggest an email...)

title: Change Request (these were set in a variable further up to save manually typing them in to each approval email)

options: Approve, Decline

body: please choose - this is a test

This was working. But it eventually crashed. I was hoping someone else  might have had the same problem, and had an easy fix. 

As for now, I will be working on another flow using the modern approval - Hopefully that works better!

Thanks again,

Sean

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

I'm having the exact same issue with a strikingly similar error.  Mine is just a very simple email notification.  Scenario is that it worked yesterday, I left the building, triggered it, and it failed... failing ever since.  I recreated the step, reconnected to my connection, etc.  Flow works fine until the email then it bombs.  I got nuthin... ideas?err.jpg.  

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

I get the same error. It works when I am the one initiating the Flow, but not for any of my users, regardless of permissions.

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@jrideoutswca,

Did yours ever work for others?  Or, is this a new flow that you have not yet gotten to work correctly?

Highlighted
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @martinav and @jrideoutswca

I've seen these error before, but nothing to pinpoint the issue to fix it. The only way I can get around that is by exporting the Flow and re-importing again with a different name. I know this is more of a workaround and not a permanent fix.

Regards,

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Fausto Capellan, Jr

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Did my response help? Please give it a thumbs up!

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

@martinav and @faustocapellanj - 

I just got this figured out yesterday. @faustocapellanj is correct in that it has something to do with the Flow needing to be "reset" in a way. Based on my Flow, I had to go back into my PowerApp, disconnect all data sources except for the SharePoint source, publish, then re-add the Flow to my button. It seems to work as expected, but I've only run a few tests so far. I hope to more today. 

All I can say is that make sure you copy your OnSelect fx before you remove the connections or readd the flow. 

Thanks!

Highlighted
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

@faustocapellanj,

Does this method also remove any superfluous variables that may have accumulated during the life of the flow?  I have a few that I would really like to get cleaned up.  I have yet to venture into the export/import methods.

Helpful resources

Announcements
firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

firstImage

Join the new Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

firstImage

New & Improved Power Automate Community Cookbook

We've updated and improved the layout and uploading format of the Power Automate Cookbook!

thirdimage

Power Automate Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,462)