Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KanwalKaurSaini
Helper I
Helper I

simplify flow structure ??

Hi all,

I have use requirement to send emails to different users if they dont follow the required criteria of right ownership as part of governance in our case it is  2 site admins and 2-4 owners. I have master list which lists all sites onwed by different users .Currently it has more than 15K records. I am creating flow to send emails to different users for different scenarios of email receipient .FOr eg if there is 0 admin and 1 or more owners then email should to owners asking for admins . similarly for other scenario like 1 admin and 1 owner , then email to admin. My users could own multiple sites in terms of owner or adminrole. I have to send just single email for all the sites which dont follow right ownership  not multiple emails . To achieve this I am trying below approach where I have created so many variables to store their count , names making my design more fatter. IF any idea which could simply the process is really appreciated.

KanwalKaurSaini_1-1626780498491.pngKanwalKaurSaini_2-1626780536315.pngKanwalKaurSaini_3-1626780578097.png

KanwalKaurSaini_0-1626780463439.png

similar is the apply to each loop for admin . after that I am trying to club my integer variables created to compare if their values matches for 1 scenario then it should send email to respective recepient .

@RezaDorrani any help on this.

1 REPLY 1
VictorIvanidze
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @KanwalKaurSaini,

it seems you just cannot work with arrays.  

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,002)