cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

slack

I have made a simple flow to check incoming o365 email for the word sales and to send this to a slack channel called sales.

Does not seem to work?

Anyou had any sucess with this type of flow?

Thanks,

Leigh

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Re: slack

Hey Leigh -- we have something just like this set up internally at Microsoft (for posting Tweets or e-mails to slack), so it should be possible. 

If you click on the "i" next to your Flow and look at its execution history, do you see any errors or failures? For example, is the Slack or email step failing?

Also, if you can send me the URL from the top of the page when you are looking at some of the run history, we can look on our end and find exactly what is going on. 

As an example URL from me: https://flow.microsoft.com/manage/flows/fa2f2f8c-97a9-4632-bf13-590fb84f651c/runs/085873946961839842...

Highlighted

I can't get slack (or anything for that matter) to work. The documentation is more a PR excercise eless.and is nigh on useless.

Spent the last 3 hours wasting time and getting nowhere.

Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Sorry to hear that -- would you mind sharing more information so we can look into it & address the problems?

Please feel free to send me an e-mail at chlama@microsoft.com with your flow information (e.g. the URL you see in the browser) or your email address used to log-in.

Highlighted
Highlighted
Power Automate
Power Automate

Hi Izl,

Sorry for your issues, I looked into your work flow and the slack action for your flow as never executed because the trigger condition ("when new mail is received") was not satisfied.

Can you check if the trigger conidtion is setup properly. For example - your condition is checking for the subject "sales" on new Mail  and also has a to email id filer.

Please let me know if this is still an issue - feel free to reach out to rajra@Microsoft.com

thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Users online (4,224)