cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tmabulay
Regular Visitor

the user does not have a service plan adequate for the non-standard connection

I’m getting an error that does really make sense.

1. I have successful created an approval flow but when I add a new user who has the same Microsoft licenses as me,  the other user is not able to run the flow, or at least he manages to run the flow 1 or 2 times, then he systematically gets this error message.

image.png

Both of us have the same Microsoft licenses

Here the list of all connexions that are involved in the flow, and the user I shared the flow with have successfully connected to them

image.png

Also, I tried to export the flow and share it with him so that he cna import it from his side. the flow gets imported without any error or warning, but the user keeps getting this error.

Anyone can help ?

The error says ''Users who are shared a flow with premium connectors (not belonging to a "Per Flow" plan) will each need a "Per User" plan to edit or manually trigger the flow.'' And this is not correct since we both have the same license, and Im using the correct email that is linked to the account that has the Microsoft Power Automate Free

Can you please assist ?

I need to present this flow before end of week, so if you could assist me on this, that will really be awesome.

1 REPLY 1
egardecki
Frequent Visitor

Did you ever solve this issue?  I'm having the same problem.  I created the flow with a premium connector and can save and run it just fine.  I believe I am on a trial Per User license as I am a temporary consultant to my client and do not have a full license.  The user trying to run the flow is getting the error.  We have since given him a full Per User license and yet still get the error.  As the creator, do I need a license?  If so, can I just transfer ownership of this flow to someone else who does have a Per User license?  How do I work around this?

One other thought, after applying the Per User license, does it take time for it to be applied?  

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,465)