Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kumarraj88
Helper III
Helper III

unable to run powerautomate based up on checkbox multi values

Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to run powerautomate when a folder is created and modified if "Test" column is selected. This test column is checkbox column with multi selected. If it is single select my flow is working fine. 

Scenario: My flow can copy folder from one library to another sitecollection under a library based up on the URL from additional list. But I want that folder to be copied to multiple sites based up on multiple selections. Is there a way? Below is my flow

Stpes: When an item is created or modified (trigger only if "test" column is not empty)

2. Initialize variable called "Multichoice" as string.

3. condition = isfolder equals to True

4. Apply to each 

COlumn = test

4.1 . Append to string (multichoice  variable with column "test['value'])

4.2.  Get items (the reason to get items is to get URL when multichoice is matched with "title" of this list, and then copy folder to that site dynamically)

4.3.  Apply to each 

4.3.1. condition = Title is equal to Multichoice

4.3.2.  Create New folder. 

folder1.PNGfodler2.PNGfolder3.PNG

It is creating only in one site even though we have selected multiple choices. Any thought on this one please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@rsaikrishna Thanks for you support. I was able to fix this by using "Set variable" for each Choice value.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
rsaikrishna
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

@kumarraj88 

Please try flipping the condition as below:

MultiChoice  contains  Title

p3.JPG

Please give a try and let me know if you have any more questions.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helps you resolving the issue, please mark this post as Accepted Solution.

@rsaikrishna Thanks for you support. I was able to fix this by using "Set variable" for each Choice value.

View solution in original post

@kumarraj88 

Very nice to hear that I was helpful. Can you please mark my last reply as Accepted Solution if it was helpful. So that I will help other users as well.

Regards

Krishna Rachakonda

If this reply helped you to solve the issue, please mark the post as Accepted SolutionMarking this post as Accepted Solution, will help many other users to use this post to solve same or similar issue without re-posting the issue in the group. Saves a lot of time for everyone.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Users online (920)