cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

update file in sharepoint

Hi All I have created a flow that converts the file to PDF but while i try to update the file to SharePoint it shows and error please can anyone let me know what's wrong? Is it that do i have to parse the Jason file?

is yes how. 

InvalidTemplate. Unable to process template language expressions in action 'Create_file_3' inputs at line '1' and column '2905': 'The template language expression 'json(decodeBase64(triggerOutputs().headers['X-MS-APIM-Tokens']))['$connections']['shared_sharepointonline']['connectionId']' cannot be evaluated because property 'shared_sharepointonline' doesn't exist, available properties are 'shared_onedriveforbusiness'. Please see https://aka.ms/logicexpressions for usage details.'.

Untitled.png 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Re: update file in sharepoint

It seems you're not signed in to your sharepoint account for this flow. Try running the flow manually, so you are prompted to accept the sign in process for your sharepoint account. 

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

Hey @Tapesh 

Could you share some more information about what is filled in the action Create File.

Kind regards

Tom

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered.

Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up.

Highlighted
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

The problem is with the Power Apps triggerOutputs().

You will need to disconnect and reconnect the Power Automate in your Power Apps and everything to start working again. 

I had the same problem when I was working on a solution to Convert Multiple Power Apps Media Controls from The Power Apps Screen to HTML and PDF https://clavinfernandes.wordpress.com/2020/02/12/convert-multiple-power-apps-media-controls-from-pow...

On the above link I have a video tutorial (https://youtu.be/V8LpZpPGtV8) and If you fast forward to 16:41 you can see the exact troubleshooting.

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
FirstImage

Microsoft Ignite 2020

Check out the announcement of Power Platform content at Microsoft Ignite!

thirdImage

Experience what's new for Power Automate

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Automate features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

firstImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Users online (10,680)