cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper II
Helper II

upload excel file from power app with flow in sharepoint

upload excel file from power app with flow in sharepoint i have created a simple flow with create file but the output is unreadable in sharepoint is something like this : appress_blobmanager, can someone help me stet to step to create a flow, thanks in advance

2 REPLIES 2
Super User III
Super User III

Hello @vincenzos1984 

You can get the attachment to SharePoint by using a Edit Form in Power Apps, and add the attachment field.

Your form has to be connected to a Share Point list.

If than you want the attachment to be added to Document library than you can:

Use flow to get the attachment from the list item and add it to the Document library.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips, tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @vincenzos1984 

You are seeing that because the blob content of the file is not being passed from the Power App to Flow. To do that, you can use the JSON function and here is a blog post that describes how: https://www.appliedis.com/newly-released-json-function-for-powerapps/ 

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Automate Super Users!

Many congratulations to the Season 1 2021 Flownaut Crew!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

MPA Community Blog

Power Automate Community Blog

Check out the community blog page where you can find valuable learning material from community and product team members!

Users online (37,697)