cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

urgent - calendars down

I created a flow to add all new calendar invites from google to outlook, and another to add outlook to Google.  Now i have thousands of calendars created on both systems and it is crashing my calendar so I can't open or use either calendars.

Is it possible to mass delete the calendars?  AHHHHH. Please help!

I already turned off the flows so it won't create new ones.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @Anonymous 

I am not sure which support team will be able to help you out (could be O365 or Flow). You can reach the flow team here and raise a ticket: 

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
yashag2255
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hey @Anonymous 

This might take a bit longer but you can try: 

tw.PNG

Hope this Helps!

If this reply has answered your question or solved your issue, please mark this question as answered. Answered questions helps users in the future who may have the same issue or question quickly find a resolution via search. If you liked my response, please consider giving it a thumbs up. THANKS!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My account has been shut down now because of too many flows triggering 😞 How can I get help from Technical support?

Hey @Anonymous 

I am not sure which support team will be able to help you out (could be O365 or Flow). You can reach the flow team here and raise a ticket: 

https://us.flow.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Hope this Helps!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (2,358)