Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

workflow does not work when I modify a field and submit form

Hi, 

I had a problem that I could not solve, it turns out that when I save the data in the list, it is saved correctly but in the workflow, when I ask to validate me with a condition if that value is equal to False send mail, currently does not send it even if the value is false. And it shouldn't be that way since the other validations work correctly. when I come and fill in the fields, and I send the form the fields are saved but I put a flag in the mail so that it shows me what the field brings and the value is always false even if it is true '' yes '' in the list.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

Re: workflow does not work when I modify a field and submit form

I solved the problem as follows:

Add a ''Get item'' before each condition and it works in the best way

You must add the site address and list name. 

This way before you go and make the condition, look for the already modified list. Also, I added the delay to give the flow time to refresh.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @stefanyobando ,

Could you please share a screenshot of your flow that have a Condition to check the column's value?

What is the type of the column?

Do you mean you have modified the column after the flow is created? If yes, please create a new flow to see if your issue could be solved.

Best regards,

Alice       

Community Support Team _ Alice Zhang
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Highlighted
Helper II
Helper II

I solved the problem as follows:

Add a ''Get item'' before each condition and it works in the best way

You must add the site address and list name. 

This way before you go and make the condition, look for the already modified list. Also, I added the delay to give the flow time to refresh.

Untitled.png

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Upcoming Events

Experience what’s next for Power Automate

See the latest Power Automate innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (7,422)