cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Adaptive cards in Teams

Hello guys,

Actually my problem is how to retrieve information from user chatting with my bot (if the dynamic variable cannot be retrieved via the previous action).

For example, my use case is as follows: when a ticket is created on Freshdesk with the status "Urgent", an adaptive card is sent to a Teams channel.
I would like to display the Office 365 name (in Freshdesk you juste have an ID, and not the name, surname....) of the user who created the ticket on this card.

What can I do to retrieve office user information ? "Get user profile" ? 

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Hi @aurlho ,

You can see this post: Getting User Details To Use In Power Virtual Agents In Teams (microsoft.com)

And send this information to your workflow to create a Freshdesk ticket and send an adaptive card to the Teams channel.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Hi @aurlho ,

You can see this post: Getting User Details To Use In Power Virtual Agents In Teams (microsoft.com)

And send this information to your workflow to create a Freshdesk ticket and send an adaptive card to the Teams channel.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

Helper I
Helper I

Hi @Renato , 

Thank you, I followed the link and all the variables (name, first name, mail ...) seem to be recovered.
But for the moment I can not use the variables in my freshdesk flow 😞 

Super User
Super User

Hi @aurlho ,

Follow the link below at the topic called "Customize Greeting Scenario 2 (Office365)".

After the action called "Get user profile" you can use the User Email to use inside the Freshdesk action.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Helper I
Helper I

aurlho_2-1606225135746.png

User Email to use inside the Freshdesk action must to be in dynamic variable (with Office), isn't it ?

What's the UPN ?

Super User
Super User

@aurlho ,

If you follow this way, you need to create another workflow that gets the user properties (like Email) and stores inside the variable in your chatbot, and after sending to this workflow to create a ticket inside the Freshdesk.

If you want to create only one workflow, you need to create actions to get the Office 365 properties following our conversation above.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

Users online (91,198)