cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Frequent Visitor

Add Bot into teams

Hello EveryOne

I have issue with Bot in teams When I click open Chatbot the error message appears. and I cant see the bot in apps for org 

I try to :

1- shared power virtual agents (Allowed)  -------- > from Teams Admin center 

2- Admin Approve publish chatbot from -----------> Teams Admin center 

3- power virtual agents  (Allowed)  -------------------> from Teams Admin center 

stephenyoung89_0-1602678043956.png

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Hi @GBTeamsAPP ,

We have a note inside the Microsoft documentation, please, take a look, maybe will help you:

If your app doesn't appear in the Built by your org section even though it's marked as Approved, your Teams app might be caching information. Try signing out and back in again (if you're using the desktop app) or refreshing your browser (if you're using the Teams web app).

Publish your chatbot with the Power Virtual Agents app in Microsoft Teams - Power Virtual Agents | M...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
Super User II
Super User II

hi @GBTeamsAPP  what you can do is go to Teams Admin office 365  and then you to apps and search for your app to allow use it Manage your apps in the Microsoft Teams admin center - Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Docs

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

I tried that but with no luck

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Power Platform: 2021 Release Wave 1 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 1 describes all new features releasing from April through September 2021.

Users online (30,430)