cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[Announcement] Single-sign on using Azure Active Directory released!

We've completed the world-wide roll-out of Single sign-on capability. Single sign-on allows everyone to build bots that silently authenticate users if user's are already signed in on the host page where the chat canvas is deployed. This capability only works with Azure Active Directory at this time. Give it a try!

>> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/configure-sso

8 REPLIES 8
Highlighted
Dual Super User II
Dual Super User II

Hi @pawan-msft,

This is great news.

My question regarding the html file - What is the recommendation to host this html file?

It must be hosted and available anonymously?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Highlighted

Hi @RezaDorrani - It doesn't have to be. Your html file is typically the page where your bot is hosted. Presumably, it's a page that you navigate to once you're authenticated (e.g. an intranet page, etc.).

Highlighted

Hi @pawan-msft 

SharePoint page would work.

What about MS Teams?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Highlighted
Super User III
Super User III

@pawan-msft  excellent very helpful, thank you to share ;D

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA
Highlighted

@RezaDorrani - We haven't tried SharePoint - but theoretically if you can upload custom HTML code snippet, it should work. Since SSO requires client-side custom behavior (intercept login prompt and get OBO token), Teams will not work until they support SSO for bots. We're working with them on enabling this soon - stay tuned.

-Pawan

Highlighted

Thank you @pawan-msft 

Very excited for SSO.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Highlighted

@pawan-msft 

Keep getting AADSTS500111: The reply uri specified in the request has an invalid scheme. when trying to sign in using the approach mentiond in the documentation.

Followed the documentation link provided.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Highlighted

@RezaDorrani , you can see this topic: https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/SSO-in-PVA/m-p/568826#M637

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+1.000 students | 25% OFF) : https://www.udemy.com/pva-beginners

Helpful resources

Announcements
PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,103)