cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Bot Framework Skills support will be generally available in late January 2020

We’re happy to announce that Bot Framework Skills support in Power Virtual Agents will GA on Jan 20, 2020. If you are using or planning to use Skills with your Power Virtual Agents bot, please continue reading as you will be impacted.

If you need further assistance or would like to learn more, please email us at skillsupgrade@microsoft.com.

Thank you,
Pawan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bot Framework Skills support will be generally available in late January 2020

Our awesome engineering delivered this early! We've deployed support for the latest version of Skills everywhere. You can now register Skills built using Bot Framework SDK version 4.7. There's no limit to building bots using Power Virtual Agents!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Super User
Super User

Re: Bot Framework Skills support will be generally available in late January 2020

Really nice!

Congrats!!! 🙂

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

https://www.linkedin.com/in/renatoromao/
ArafatTehsin Helper III
Helper III

This is cool! Looking forward to learn more about it. 🙂 

Ashish2012 Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Hi Pawan, That will be really helpful.

Thanks for sharing.

Our awesome engineering delivered this early! We've deployed support for the latest version of Skills everywhere. You can now register Skills built using Bot Framework SDK version 4.7. There's no limit to building bots using Power Virtual Agents!

View solution in original post

ArafatTehsin Helper III
Helper III

Thanks Pawan! I will be plugging in my skill and then see how it goes.

Kudos to the engineering team!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Carousel-May 15

What is new and exciting Webinar

What is new and exciting in Power Virtual Agents?

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

Now Live: Power Virtual Agents Community!

We are excited to announce the launch of Power Virtual Agents Community. Check it out now!

Users online (5,710)