Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zerou
Helper III
Helper III

Bot looks fine but is not pulling data from CRM

Here is how the bot is supposed to work:
User inputs email, there is a lookup performed in the Dynamics CRM for their account using the email, if found, technical support options are offered that they can select from. But it won't get past step one, I had a similar problem a while ago and it turned out to be a connection issue due to the original creators password being changed. That was resolved, but now I'm having a very similar problem again:
Web capture_22-11-2022_10433_portal.azure.com.jpeg

Web capture_22-11-2022_10440_portal.azure.com.jpeg

Web capture_22-11-2022_104435_portal.azure.com.jpeg

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @zerou,

Just to double check. You mean in some instances the flow is responding with a HTTP 400 which is not expected?

Only thing I would setup differently would be the check for empty in your condition action.

Normally I use the length is equal to 0 method instead of the empty is equal to true approach. But that is just a personal preference 😁

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,267)