cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shagunbanthia

Bot not following question sequencing after adding a flow

Hi,

I am creating a bot, and have linked it to a flow so that the answers to the bot are saved in an excel. However, after I created the flow and linked it to my bot, the question sequencing has gotten disturbed. So the bot is maybe throwing question 3 after question 1, and throwing question 2 maybe after question 8. Even after reaching the last question, the bot is again asking question 3. I dont know what have I done wrong. Please help! I would be very grateful to the community members! 🙂

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Shagunbanthia ,

Maybe your PVA is losing the sequence because is missing an input/parameter to send to the Power Automate workflow.

But I recommend you to open a ticket inside the Microsoft support to the PVA team help you and investigate your issue using your bot to investigate.

Another recommendation, I think that it's better if you have a big topic, if it's possible, to separate with some questions and conditions because the big structure can affect too.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Shagunbanthia ,

Can you take some pictures of your PVA topic, please?

I want to understand the inputs and question structure.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Hi Sure!

Shagunbanthia_4-1598893370192.png

Shagunbanthia_5-1598893378740.pngShagunbanthia_6-1598893387712.pngShagunbanthia_7-1598893397726.pngShagunbanthia_8-1598893407890.pngShagunbanthia_9-1598893416527.pngShagunbanthia_10-1598893425323.png

Hi @Shagunbanthia ,

Maybe your PVA is losing the sequence because is missing an input/parameter to send to the Power Automate workflow.

But I recommend you to open a ticket inside the Microsoft support to the PVA team help you and investigate your issue using your bot to investigate.

Another recommendation, I think that it's better if you have a big topic, if it's possible, to separate with some questions and conditions because the big structure can affect too.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Carousel April Dunnam Updated 768x460.jpg

Urdu Hindi D365 Bootcamp

Dont miss our very own April Dunnam’s The Developer Guide to the Galaxy! Find out what the Power Platform has to offer for the traditional developer.

Users online (2,465)