cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shagunbanthia

Bot not following question sequencing after adding a flow

Hi,

I am creating a bot, and have linked it to a flow so that the answers to the bot are saved in an excel. However, after I created the flow and linked it to my bot, the question sequencing has gotten disturbed. So the bot is maybe throwing question 3 after question 1, and throwing question 2 maybe after question 8. Even after reaching the last question, the bot is again asking question 3. I dont know what have I done wrong. Please help! I would be very grateful to the community members! 🙂

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Shagunbanthia ,

Maybe your PVA is losing the sequence because is missing an input/parameter to send to the Power Automate workflow.

But I recommend you to open a ticket inside the Microsoft support to the PVA team help you and investigate your issue using your bot to investigate.

Another recommendation, I think that it's better if you have a big topic, if it's possible, to separate with some questions and conditions because the big structure can affect too.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.650 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Shagunbanthia ,

Can you take some pictures of your PVA topic, please?

I want to understand the inputs and question structure.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Hi Sure!

Shagunbanthia_4-1598893370192.png

Shagunbanthia_5-1598893378740.pngShagunbanthia_6-1598893387712.pngShagunbanthia_7-1598893397726.pngShagunbanthia_8-1598893407890.pngShagunbanthia_9-1598893416527.pngShagunbanthia_10-1598893425323.png

Hi @Shagunbanthia ,

Maybe your PVA is losing the sequence because is missing an input/parameter to send to the Power Automate workflow.

But I recommend you to open a ticket inside the Microsoft support to the PVA team help you and investigate your issue using your bot to investigate.

Another recommendation, I think that it's better if you have a big topic, if it's possible, to separate with some questions and conditions because the big structure can affect too.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

V3_PVA CAmpaign Carousel.png

Community Challenge - Giveaways!

Participate in the Power Virtual Agents Community Challenge

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (2,952)