cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

Can I have two separate chat bots on same website.

I need an omnichannel automated bot on the contact us page and on my sales page I need a bot that interacts with a person immediately. is this possible please? please help with a high level overview on how its configured if possible. basically want two omnichannel chat bots on same site. I tired to copy the html created in omnichannel for my two bots but only the one was engaging with omnichannel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Do you want to use two chatbots using the same Omnichannel?

I recommend seeing this documentation to implement the Omnichannel integrated into your chatbot: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/configuration-hand-off-omnichannel

And if you want to use two chatbots, I recommend that you use the same chatbot inside your website, and separate the topic by the area. This way is better to maintain and to organize the chatbot usability.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.250 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

Do you want to use two chatbots using the same Omnichannel?

I recommend seeing this documentation to implement the Omnichannel integrated into your chatbot: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/configuration-hand-off-omnichannel

And if you want to use two chatbots, I recommend that you use the same chatbot inside your website, and separate the topic by the area. This way is better to maintain and to organize the chatbot usability.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.250 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

thank you Renato Romão, needed to know if it was possible and will now investigate you solution.

🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
PP Bootcamp Carousel

Global Power Platform Bootcamp

Dive into the Power Platform stack with hands-on sessions and labs, virtually delivered to you by experts and community leaders.

secondImage

Power Platform Community Conference On Demand

Check out Tomasz Poszytek's session from the 2020 Power Platform Community Conference!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,960)