cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StognerSunrise
Regular Visitor

Create long term trial for demo purposes

Hi all,

Thanks for taking some time to review my question. Does anyone know of a way to get a long term (1 year or more) trial version of the Power Virtual Agent? We demo this quite often, and I am getting the notification that this will expire in a few days, so I want to be able to keep this around long term. 

Does this option exist for this product without buying a license? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mivakoc
PVA
PVA

Hi @StognerSunrise

You will be able to extend the trial once it expires (similar experience to Power Apps or Power Automate). See the experience in our docs

Currently, we do not offer a long term valid SKU. However, please vote for the idea in the Ideas forum if that's something you would like to see. 

Thanks, 
Michael

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mivakoc
PVA
PVA

Hi @StognerSunrise

You will be able to extend the trial once it expires (similar experience to Power Apps or Power Automate). See the experience in our docs

Currently, we do not offer a long term valid SKU. However, please vote for the idea in the Ideas forum if that's something you would like to see. 

Thanks, 
Michael

View solution in original post

Hi,

Is PowerVA is available for free in developer tenant or this is the same scenario as explain above that we need extend?

Thank you.  

Hi @muges01,  Could you clarify what do you mean by the developer tenant?

Thanks, 
Michael

So I just extended it for another 30 days, will I get the opportunity to extend for another 30 days? 

As a developer, we can create Office 365 developer tenant which we can utilise for the development and testing.

Please check out the link below.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/office/developer-program/microsoft-365-developer-program

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (53,999)