Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lisha
Helper II
Helper II

Create multilingual chatbot

Hi Everyone, 

I have one questions, can we create a multilanguage chatbot in PVA without using the bot composer?

I need to create about where bot can reply the answers as per the language of questions asked by user. 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @lisha ,

You can use Power Automate to translate the answer and reply to the user using actions and messages.

Inside the Power Automate flow, you can use Microsoft Translator connector: Microsoft Translator | Microsoft Power Automate

Also, you can vote for this idea here to have multiple bots with different languages: Create a Master bot and redirect to another bots -... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @lisha ,

You can use Power Automate to translate the answer and reply to the user using actions and messages.

Inside the Power Automate flow, you can use Microsoft Translator connector: Microsoft Translator | Microsoft Power Automate

Also, you can vote for this idea here to have multiple bots with different languages: Create a Master bot and redirect to another bots -... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,431)