cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
APretorius

Deleting conversation

Hi everybody

I'm very new at this, and can't find how to delete a conversation with a bot.  I specifically want it to delete the conversation when you've gotten your answer.  Does anybody please know how? 

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@APretorius ,

You can publish your current bot in a Custom Website channel and maintain the same logic within the Teams if needed.

Re restarts the conversation, the PVA bot in a custom website is an iframe component, basically, you can refresh the iframe using JavaScript or something like that.

Configure a chatbot for a live or demo website - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

javascript - What’s the best way to reload / refresh an iframe? - Stack Overflow

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @APretorius ,

Are you using PVA for Web or for Teams?

If you are using PVA for Web, you can reload your bot if you are using a custom canvas (website, power apps portals, WordPress, or something like that)

But for PVA for Teams, we have no option to delete the conversation automatically.

Your user can type: "start over" and your bot will be automatically restarted (but the conversation history is still there).

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

I'm currently using Teams, but am considering rebuilding it in the Web one.  How would I set it to do that in the web?

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@APretorius ,

You can publish your current bot in a Custom Website channel and maintain the same logic within the Teams if needed.

Re restarts the conversation, the PVA bot in a custom website is an iframe component, basically, you can refresh the iframe using JavaScript or something like that.

Configure a chatbot for a live or demo website - Power Virtual Agents | Microsoft Docs

javascript - What’s the best way to reload / refresh an iframe? - Stack Overflow

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (5,076)