cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
toninguyen
Frequent Visitor

Dragging dots to make loopable workflows

i can't seem to understand how to "connect the dots" in terms of creating loopable workflows in power virtual agents.

for example, say i have a knowledge base feature and the choices are " Say yes or say no". If i saw yes, i want to be able to keep on asking questions and loop back to the ask a question query. Say no it goes to say end chat. I haven't really seen any tutorials that clearly show how to do this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@toninguyen ,

This video can help you: (1) Add actions using Power Automate to a Power Virtual Agents bot - YouTube

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @toninguyen ,

If I understand your scenario, it's pretty easy.

Basically, inside the Power Virtual Agents topic, you can create nodes below your question. You can follow the steps below:

1- Create your question like "What do you want?" (Variable: UserInput)

2- Create a node below your question calling an action to your Power Automate passing your UserInput variable

3- Inside your Workflow, you can create inputs to receive parameters from your Power Virtual Agents chatbot and you can create outputs.

4- You can return outputs to your PVA topic (chatbot)

5- You can create a node like "Show a message" and use the workflow output to show to the user

6- You can create a new question with Multiple options like "Do you want to know more?" with options "Yes" or "No".

7- You can create a condition below your question with "Yes" way and "No" way.

8- If your user said "No", you can click on (+) "new node" below you condition, and you will able to see a little ball

9- Drag and drop the little ball at the beginning of your PVA topic.

Did I answer your question?

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@toninguyen ,

This video can help you: (1) Add actions using Power Automate to a Power Virtual Agents bot - YouTube

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Update

Welcome to the User Group Private Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (29,790)