cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ikhan_24
Frequent Visitor

Error Code 2023 on teams

Hello, 
I had published PVA bot to my teams environment and it seems the bot is stuck in a loop and is generating the following error. I know this error is being generated due to an error that occurred when accessing one of my botframework composer topics. I was wondering how can I reset the bot to start over again. I tried triggering the PVA startover topic but the error still persists. Please look at the screenshot below. Thanks! 

ikhan_24_0-1644426655727.png

1 REPLY 1
CleberM
PVA
PVA

@ikhan_24 it looks like an issue in the composer topic indeed. If you run the same topic in Power Virtual Agents test bot (the test bot inside the Power Virtual Agents web view), you might get a bit more information about the error, if it also happens there.

PS: This page has the error code explanations, but you already know it's your composer topic.

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (2,491)