Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rey_Ganado
Frequent Visitor

Error code: 2003

Hi, 

All of a sudden my bot isn't functioning, the error message is like this:

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2003. Conversation ID: 3rKd07sS0WJCbp0qkCg5rU-l. Time (UTC): 8/5/2021 7:03:18 AM.

The flows are working fine, I just can't start any conversation with the bot.

Hoping that someone can help.

Thanks,
Rey

16 REPLIES 16
fchopo
Super User
Super User

Hi @Rey_Ganado 

According to the following documentation: PVA Error Code - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com) this error code is because of some data type mismatch.

Could you check the format/type of the parameters you're sending/receving to/from Power Automate flows?

Hope it helps!

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!
CleberM
PVA
PVA

@Rey_Ganado Error 2003 is an error with Power Automate flow runs in general. If you run the same scenario in the Power Virtual Agents test bot (the one inside PVA), you will get an extra debugging message which tells you which flow is failing, and might help you debug the issue by going to the flow page and looking at past runs.

@CleberM It seemed that topics having a flow to get data from the user is causing this error. But when I checked that flow, it is working fine.

Here is the flow inside the topic:

get data.png

This is the run history:

get data flow.png

This is the flow:

flow.png

Hi Sir @fchopo. I'm not sure how to check the format or type of the parameters, but the way I understand it, they are all String. 

Can you guide me on how to check those?

Rey_Ganado
Frequent Visitor

Could it be related to this error:

error pva.png

Hello @Rey_Ganado 

Is the flow returning one single result or more than one? Search for users will return an array of users (although there's only one) and you should select the first one, for example, before returning it to PVA. 

Ferran

Did I answer your question? Please consider to mark my post as a solution to help others.
Proud to be a Flownaut!

Hi @fchopo. I followed the method discussed here.

The flow returns the data pertaining to the user who chatted on the bot.

Like I said, everything is working fine for a couple of months. It's just recently that this error occured. I haven't changed my flow ever since.

Can you suggest another flow that can get the user profile that I can try?

Rey_Ganado
Frequent Visitor

@fchopo . When I tried to edit the flow, it says that the flow was deleted.

Here are the details:

Time:
Server/Client Correlation ID: 2551a743-c83d-488b-8ff0-755f8cfd1df3
x-ms-client-request-id (Client->Backend Request Header): 4751d538-fefa-49ae-ab17-8e40-3ff4d7ce
x-ms-correlation-request-id (Backend Response Header): 59f3aa2e-dd94-4b58-9b25-a2a72d7dba72
Error: Could not find flow '5264fba9-80f9-eb11-94ef-0022485820bc'.

bbtt

Hello did you get this error fix I'm having the same error went to sleep working wake up it is not working

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Users online (1,768)