Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rey_Ganado
Frequent Visitor

Error code: 2003

Hi, 

All of a sudden my bot isn't functioning, the error message is like this:

Sorry, the bot can't talk for a while. It's something the bot's owner needs to address. Error code: 2003. Conversation ID: 3rKd07sS0WJCbp0qkCg5rU-l. Time (UTC): 8/5/2021 7:03:18 AM.

The flows are working fine, I just can't start any conversation with the bot.

Hoping that someone can help.

Thanks,
Rey

16 REPLIES 16
chiyang
Microsoft
Microsoft

Started getting the same error on my bot.  Haven't changed a thing.   No error on the automate flow.  Any updates on this?

Hello can you share your variables I solved my problem

BlueKangaroo

We're having the same issue on 2 of our bots.

It was working fine yesterday and but just today the bot fails with that same error.

If you remove the flow that checks the users profile (to return their first name, email, title) etc. then it works fine without the error.

So the error appears to be related to the Get/Search Profile flow.

I have tried recreating a new flow with the same steps as shown on this page but it still returns the same 2003 error:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Community/Getting-User-Details-To-Use-In-Po...

Any ideas?

Rey_Ganado
Frequent Visitor

Hi, I just recreate the flow and it worked again.

ev00
Frequent Visitor

We also have the same Error Code 2003 bot cant talk, is only triggering on a Flow pulling user details (same as Rays message above (User details to PVA) - has been working across multiple topics for months, began error overnight. 

have tried multiple variations of removing and adding however given it was working, and multiple other users reporting same .. 🤔

ev00_0-1628834438669.png

stevenls
Helper IV
Helper IV

Same issue here, I am sure it has to do with a date field in Excel coming back as the Power Automate (text) but not sure how to fix it.

Gabo_Espinosa

I have the same issue but it's basically trying to send an email.  I already added the sender to our Mimecast whitelist so, the error is not with blocking the IP.

Basically, our flow is asking for an email address, subject, and description to send an email to an external system.

Any idea?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,182)