cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBeutels

Error on 'Go to another topic' node / Random Output Variables

Hi 

I'm currently facing the issue that when I add a specific 'Go to Topic' node it gives me 2 random output variables and an error.

My PVA is in dutch, but the translation should be like: "Outputvariable for this topic has been changed. Save current topic".

Has anyone seen this error before?

What to do about it?

JBeutels_0-1652259384452.png

Kind regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JBeutels

Hi @Expiscornovus 

I've copied the FOSS flow, redid the 'Go to Topic'-node and there were no more errors so it seems to be a bug in the system.

If I find a way to report it I will 🙂

Thanks again!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @JBeutels,

No, I have not seen that one before. Can you share the setup of your FOSS NL topic?

What are the usage settings of the variables used in their? And have they been changed recently?

I would first double check if the FOSS NL topic is still in a good state.

usagesettings.png

JBeutels

Hi @Expiscornovus 

Thanks for the reply.

The setup is 'simple', just a couple of flows with Say, Full Response capture, Boolean & Multiple Choice question nodes.

The FOSS Flow is quite long & extensive and has 29 topic-variables that ware used within the FOSS Topic. There are also 5 bot-variables but those are just the default ones.

Those topic-variables are captured and inputted in one of 24 Power Automate Flows that send an e-mail with the necessary information depending on the choices made in the FOSS Flow.

Hereby the settings of the automatically created Variables in the Go To Topic-node.

JBeutels_0-1652273071767.png

The settings of the Topic Variables in FOSS are as follows. None of them either receive or return Values and are all on Topic-level.

I have done some testing so there are some variables that have recently changed, but only after the issue came up.

JBeutels_1-1652273316264.png

If the integrity of FOSS NL has been compromised, maybe it's advised to export the topic and import it again?

Kind regards

JBeutels

Hi @Expiscornovus 

I've copied the FOSS flow, redid the 'Go to Topic'-node and there were no more errors so it seems to be a bug in the system.

If I find a way to report it I will 🙂

Thanks again!

Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @JBeutels,

Great you found a solution and thanks sharing it. 

Geen probleem. Always happy to help out 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,911)