cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Saibotz
Frequent Visitor

Fallback option not available in PVA

When trying to enable Microsoft PVS Fall Back option

The Settings Screen is Blank with only the option to click on General.

This only shows the General options available. Anyone else have this issue. Please assist!

Saibotz_0-1660802824410.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Matthew5
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, have you double checked to see if the fallback topic has already been added?

Mine doesn't show in settings anymore since it's been added, so I need to search for it in topics. 

Matthew5_0-1660827389197.png

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @Saibotz,

That does look odd. Have you tried opening the same settings in a different browser or in a in-private browser session? Does that make a difference?

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

fernandosilva
Helper V
Helper V

Hi @Saibotz ,

I guess you need to click on General for the options appear on the window.

Cheers,

Fernando

Saibotz
Frequent Visitor

Update to all - Still having the issue 

Clicking on General just gives you the General settings - Fall Back still not available.

This is across 3 different browsers in Private Mode or otherwise 😞 - Thank you for the suggestions.

Saibotz_0-1660819535282.png

Sorry - no difference - feedback below - General Settings will open General settings - but Fall Back is not available in any way 😕

The System Fallback link appears with the General link on the Settings menu. I see in the screenshot that you aren't using the newest PVA designer. Could that be the problem?

image.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
If I have answered your question, please mark your post as Solved.
If you like my response, please give it a Thumbs Up.
Matthew5
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi, have you double checked to see if the fallback topic has already been added?

Mine doesn't show in settings anymore since it's been added, so I need to search for it in topics. 

Matthew5_0-1660827389197.png

Saibotz
Frequent Visitor

It seems to have just resolved itself one day. The platform seems buggy, as today I tried to add a new bot and now all my bots have disappeared. Thank you everyone!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Users online (4,575)