cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EloBaresi

Finishing Up The ChatBot Project For Finance Sector

I am starting a new chapter in my life. I am focused on building a smart conversational ChatBot for finance sector. I completely understand that it is not an easy task. There are a lot of legal compliances to be met. But I am determined to go forth with the plan. The core idea behind my conversational smart ai services chatbot is to respond to complex transactional and operational queries. The bot could be deployed to converse with customers and act as a service agent. But I need expert advice on creating conversation flowchart and dialogues. 

Can anyone help me connect with industry leaders, field experts, or engineers?

1 REPLY 1
HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

I recommend you review this recently published customer success story from a bank customer using Power Virtual Agents to interact with their customers over voice and text channels: Microsoft Customer Story-Rabobank streamlines and personalizes customer support with Power Virtual A...

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,108)