cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
explorer

Formatting a response that a bot gives.

Im creating a bot that can fetch files from Sharepoint when the user doesn't want to find it manually.

If the user says some part of the file name like, if the word "manual" exists in a file then the bot gives options with files that say "manual".

The issue:

(that last response goes on and on, can't give full response since it says my personal info and others.)

But it basically gives me the right answer since it shows a file that includes the word "Sharepoint". But the response is too long and hard to read.

I know it has to do something with Parse JSON, right?

how can i fix this so it only shows the file/filelink and nothing else?

6.PNG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

POWER AUTOMATE:

1.PNG

2.PNG

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PVA

3.PNG

4.PNG

5.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @explorer,

I would suggest to have a look at markdown. You can use markdown in the formatting of urls and tables.

I have created a blog about this over here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Community/How-to-use-mark-down-to-format-a-...

Let me know if you need any additional help configuring this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Expiscornovus
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @explorer,

I would suggest to have a look at markdown. You can use markdown in the formatting of urls and tables.

I have created a blog about this over here:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Community/How-to-use-mark-down-to-format-a-...

Let me know if you need any additional help configuring this.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

MS Build PVA Carousel 768x480.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development for Power Virtual Agents.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (1,297)