cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wokbot

How to answer simple questions defined in a list?

I have a list of words or phrases with a description or definition. How can I make a bot just simply answer questions found in the list? How do I import the list?

For example:

namedefinition
cara four-wheeled road vehicle that is powered by an engine and is able to carry a small number of people.

- What is a car?

- A car is a four-wheeled road vehicle that is powered by an engine and is able to carry a small number of people.

4 REPLIES 4
Expiscornovus
Super User
Super User

Hi @wokbot,

You could use the QnA service for this. This is a great service which also supports import question and answer pairs. From your Power Virtual agent you should be to call that service via flow.

@fchopo has written a great blog about this approach:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Community/How-to-create-a-PVA-bot-using-Cus...

Let me know if you need any additional help setting this up.

Happy to help out! 🙂

Interested in more #PowerAutomate #SharePointOnline or #PowerVirtualAgents content?
Visit my blog, Subscribe to my YouTube channel or Follow me on Twitter

wokbot

please delete this reply

Thanks for the answer. I stopped exploring when I see pricing options by following the links. All I know is that our company is using Azure DevOps and Teams. It seems that this approach may cost extra. Do you happen to know if there's any options without extra cost?

Hello @wokbot 

You can use PVA in Microsoft Teams. This would be included in your Office license with teams.

You can import topics using the suggested topics feature:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/teams/advanced-create-topics-from-web-teams#ge...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

If you like my post please hit the Thumbs Up

Proud to be a Flownaut!

Check out my blog for Power Automate tips,
tricks, and guides
FlowAltDelete

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,271)