cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thebigmic
Frequent Visitor

I need help so I can make a Smarter Power Virtual Agent Bot with Flow

Hi I need some help with a Flow action for a bot I'm making.

I have a Sharepoint list that contains some names of ships, I'm trying to pull the data from that table and use the ship names in a "multiple choice options" question in a bot. The reason why I want to do this is so that when I update the Sharepoint list is so that when it gets updated, the bot "multiple choice options" gets updates as well automatically.

Any suggestions or alternatives would be greatly appreciated!

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @thebigmic ,

If you are using only PVA, it's not possible yet. You can vote here: Data returned from a power automate action present... - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

I recommend you to use Bot Framework or Bot Framework Composer to do it within PVA, it'll be good for you: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/advanced-bot-framework-composer?WT.mc_id=BA-MV... 

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Hi @renatoromao, thank you for answering. I'm just getting into bot framework today, and I don't have experience yet. Could you point me in the right direction when it comes to bot framework? I'm reading the bot framework docs as we speak.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

MS Build PVA Carousel 768x480.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development for Power Virtual Agents.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Users online (3,074)