cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

I want my bot to do this!

I have been searching for a way to enable my bot to present a form (or multiple fields) to our customers.  I know it's possible because the pva bot for Power Platform support showed me this:  

PVA Form.jpg

How do I do this?!?!

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

HI @CraigK1 ,

We already talked about it inside the Community but I think that it’s not available yet.

Basically Microsoft are working to make available Adaptive Cards inside the PVA, and you will be possible to create a form inside the chatbot.

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General/Adaptive-cards-in-PVA/m-p/548515#M571

This chatbot maybe has been developed using Bot Framework.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.300 students | PROMOTIONS) : English | Português
Super User II
Super User II

hi @CraigK1  sorry friend actually this is not possible.

But you can leave ot as idea in this topic https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Virtual-Agents-Ideas/idb-p/pva_ideas

Did I answer your question? Please consider to Mark
my post as a solution! to guide others :winking_face:

Proud to be a Flownaut!

If you want you can follow me at www.christianabata.com Quieres contenido en español? Síguenos en Power Automate LA

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

New Super Users

Meet the Power Virtual Agents Community Super Users!

Congratulations to our Season 1 2021 Super User Crew!

PVA Commnity Blog

NEW Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

View articles posted by fellow community members on the Power Virtual Agents Community Blog!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Users online (46,770)