cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WyrolB

Image Gallery in PVA

Hello Folks,

I have a challenge, I want to use some images as an answer in my PVA Bot. However, I want that these images remain private (only visible for the people who are logged in my bot as it's an internal bot). I tried to stock the images on my one drive, on other websites so that I can choose not to make this image public.

But I have this reply from the bot =>

ImageIBM.PNG

It works perfectly when I choose a random image from google.

My question is, is there an image gallery where I can Upload the images, use the URL and create a flow, but most important make the images viewable only for the users that have access to the bot. 

Thank a lot. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
UdayAdhikari
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@WyrolB you will have to store your image in blob storage like Azure Blob storage and reference the image in your bot. Images stored in SharePoint, OneDrive do not work.

Hope this helps!

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
AkashJain
Community Support
Community Support

Hi Partner

As far as I know, we cannot restrict the Images viewable only for the users that have access to the bot. 

UdayAdhikari
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@WyrolB you will have to store your image in blob storage like Azure Blob storage and reference the image in your bot. Images stored in SharePoint, OneDrive do not work.

Hope this helps!

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PVA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Center-of-Excellence-Starter-Kit-cropped 768x460.png

The Total Economic Impact™ of Power Virtual Agents

Read this 2021 commissioned study, conducted by Forrester Consulting.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,312)