cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MCBates88

Is there a way to summarize the responses back to the user at the end of the chat?

My chatbot is basically users in my office "filling out a form" by answering questions. Is there a way to summarize all of the questions and responses back to them at the end of the chat and/or emailing them their responses? And is there a way to put all of their responses into an Excel sheet (the download of the chat is not helpful for this in its current format)? 

1 REPLY 1
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @MCBates88 ,

Today, you can summarize the questions/answers manually using the Message action within PVA showing all global variables that you showed for your users or send those variables as parameters (inputs) to Power Automate workflow and send this summary to a user email, save in an Excel spreadsheet or something like that.

If you want to do it easy within PVA, vote in my idea: Receive whole Conversation by email - Power Platform Community (microsoft.com)

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

June User Group Leader Call

Join us on June 28 for our monthly User Group leader call!

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (2,742)