Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew5
Helper I
Helper I

List new or updated topics

Hi all, 

Has any one been able to set up an automate flow to allow users to ask a bot "what's new" for example and have the bot provide new topics that have been added? Or would anyone have any best practice on how I could start looking at this?

Gut feeling would be it still requires manual upkeep and I'd probably need to record new topic titles on a SharePoint list for example and have bot get items and provide these topic via this look up?

Many thanks,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Topics are stored in the Dataverse table "Chatbot subcomponent", so in theory you should be able to use a Power Automate cloud flow to retrieve a list of recently created published topics for your bot.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HenryJammes
Microsoft
Microsoft

Topics are stored in the Dataverse table "Chatbot subcomponent", so in theory you should be able to use a Power Automate cloud flow to retrieve a list of recently created published topics for your bot.

Thank you so much, that's worked a treat! 

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (3,351)