cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
deepakm678

Options are disabled

Options except home and topic are disabled also I am not able to edit the topic it seems like permission issue I am not able to figure out how can I work that out.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @deepakm678 ,

Did you create your first chatbot now?

Because if is the first chatbot, you need to wait 15minutes to finish the configuration.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @deepakm678 ,

Did you create your first chatbot now?

Because if is the first chatbot, you need to wait 15minutes to finish the configuration.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
ansrikanth
Resolver III
Resolver III

It is taking a bit of time to create the first bot. Apparently, it is doing loads of stuff that includes importing few solutions, creating proxy user etc etc; when you create the first bot in that environment.

Ideally, you will see a notification once the bot is created fully that's when  you can start editing the topics. One another way to see if the bot is fully created or not, if you click on the bot icon on top you should be able see New Bot option to create and all the bots created, which tells you your Bot is ready fully...

bot.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (1,542)