cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GlennBullion
Helper I
Helper I

PVA for Teams - Icon generation

Hey guys. Did some searching online, but came up empty.

Making a simple bot for our company.  All of this is done within MS Teams.

Getting to the publishing part, and setting up an icon. I'm doing all the recommended things, and the icon is still coming out "small" (see below).  When setting the icon though, it looks okay.  But, go back a screen, and it comes out tiny.  Not the end of the world, but would certainly like to fix.

Snap 2022-09-20 at 14.00.10.png

2 REPLIES 2
gregmarbais
Advocate II
Advocate II

@GlennBullion I've seen this happen too - so I'm following. I will say that once I add the bot - the image appears correctly on the left bar. So I'm partly following to see if there's something special needed. But for my bots that I've published to an external website and published to Teams - the icon shows correctly everywhere but on the app search results for the bot.

GlennBullion
Helper I
Helper I

I "might" have got something working, but I unpublished the Teams bot to work on some things, then will republish.

I saw another thread where someone mentioned to use Paint 3D (I use GIMP for everything). So, I ended working on our logo in GIMP, then copying/pasting it over into Paint 3D. Exact same image as before, but saving and publishing in Paint 3D seems to have fixed it.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Power Virtual Agents News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Virtual Agents community.

Community Calls Conversations

Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Power Virtual Agents Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (6,635)