Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Matthew5
Advocate II
Advocate II

Post to channel as user

Morning, 

Run flow connectors as the user - Power Platform Release Plan | Microsoft Docs

I had hoped with the release granting ability to run flow as user that it would mean you could post to a Teams channel as the user. I can't figure out a way to do this, is it possible yet to post on a Teams page as chat-bot user and now flow owner?

If not, does anyone have any examples of flow connectors they've used which can be ran as the user?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Matthew5 ,

Yes, this feature is not available yet but I hope to have it ready as soon as Microsoft can.

Before that one, you can look at this workaround, which is very useful also: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/teams/advanced-proactive-message-teams?WT.mc_i...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @Matthew5 ,

Yes, this feature is not available yet but I hope to have it ready as soon as Microsoft can.

Before that one, you can look at this workaround, which is very useful also: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-virtual-agents/teams/advanced-proactive-message-teams?WT.mc_i...

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português
Matthew5
Advocate II
Advocate II

Thanks Renato! 

The pro-active messaging is really useful! I had been using it message chat-bot users with updates on new content available within the bot... I think sadly it struggles with messaging over 100 users and I've had to turn it off for now. 

Matthew5
Advocate II
Advocate II

@renatoromao I'm trying to play around with posting as flow bot instead with an @mention token but when trying to add in the flow it states that a premium licence is required. Is the mention token a premium licence feature? Thank you

Matthew5_0-1644934782966.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Virtual Agents Ideas

Check out the New Ideas Site

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Virtual Agents!

Users online (4,149)