cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dezjaron
Frequent Visitor

Power VA and Dynamics crm

Hello

I want to Connect the virtual agent to dynamics 365 CRM, so I would be able to get information and add cases. My question is do I need to set up authentication first before I can get information from Dynamics 365 CRM?

1 REPLY 1
RezaDorrani
Dual Super User
Dual Super User

Hi @Dezjaron 

Power Virtual Agents can trigger a flow in which you could get data from CRM. You do not need authentication setup to fetch data as flow would be running under the context of the account for its connectors.

If you need to add a layer of security in which users need to authenticate before data is provided or use the users token to query using graph api then you need the authentication setup.

Here is one great resource to setup authentication with PVA and Office 365

https://poszytek.eu/en/microsoft-en/office-365-en/pva-en/pva-series-authentication-in-power-virtual-...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Thanks,
Reza Dorrani, MVP
YouTube
Twitter

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,190)