Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anjali_Rani
Helper I
Helper I

Power Virtual Agent Flows --HELP

Anjali_Rani_0-1626895519170.png

Hi, Can anyone help me into this please,

This is the flow what i am building,  Here i called call an action power automate flow, and i want to send the data to MS power automate like var,varName,varYear,varYear2 but when i am running the bot , it follows the sequence of varYear and value is showed on VarYear as well but at last by default it is taking the same value for varYear2 as well.

Anjali_Rani_1-1626895519282.png

But initially what i wanted when it following the sequence for varYear then varYear2 should be empty. But this is not working like that,

Is their any resolution for this.

Any kind of suggestion is helpful for me.

Please Help.

Thank you in advance!!

2 REPLIES 2
anuj89822
Frequent Visitor

@Anjali_Rani Hi, the attached image is not clear.

if i understand it clearly, you want one of the variable to be empty in the the starting of the flow. in this scenario you can create variable in different topic as global variable and you can consume that in you existing topic and pass directly to the power flow.

botmasterdarren
Regular Visitor

@Anjali_Rani Are you using an entity for slot filling such as NUMBER or DATE AND TIME to fill the variable from the initial question? That could be the reason in my opinion for it filling the same for all the questions with the same entity type. It would really help if the attached images were a little clearer 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Canadian Cloud 2022 768x460.png

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop.

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations 768x460.png

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022- Season 2 has kicked off!

Top Solution Authors
Users online (3,273)