Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fernandosilva
Helper V
Helper V

Power Virtual Agent pricing

Hi there,

The company that I work for has Office 365 E3 package and includes the Power Tools.

My question is:

If I build a bot for customer service, do I need to pay extra or it's included in my Office package?

It's not very clear as the tools are available, bot it doesn't show pricing properly.

I know that I can acquire the product solely, but it doesn't explain if I have already in my package.

Any explanation will be appreciated.

Cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
peterswimm
Microsoft
Microsoft

We certainly will! Please keep the signals coming!

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @fernandosilva ,

As I explained here, it is included within your Office 365 licenses when you are deploying into the Teams channel and standard connectors.

If you need to deploy anywhere else or use a Premium connector, a PVA premium license will be required.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!
Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Power Virtual Agents course (+2.760 students) : English | Português

What's a PVA Premium license, pricing and why do I need to pay extra for what I already have?

If I do the connections to an engagement hub which Microsoft is not able to provide any clear example apart of just showing in Dynamics 365, how much do I need to pay extra?

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

@fernandosilva ,

1- $1.000 per month (it is not per user, it is per tenant)

Pricing Plans | Microsoft Power Virtual Agents 

It is required when you need to use premium actions (Power Automate premium connectors, Deploy in a Custom website, etc)

2- I'm not sure about the hub engagement, but if there is a premium connector within the Power Automate, a PVA premium license is required.

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Hi @renatoromao ,

If the PVA is already on my package, why do I need to pay an extra $1000 per month for that?

Also, I read once it was $0,003 per message which is not possible to find that info anymore on the site.

It's quite confusing and if I'm paying for a package that has already the tool, why do I need to pay an extra huge amount to use it?

renatoromao
Super User
Super User

Hi @fernandosilva ,

The image below explains everything related to the license.

Microsoft 365 subscriptions - FREE (when you have any Office 365 licenses)

Power Virtual Agents subscription - $1.000 per month/tenant (when you need to buy an extra license apart of your Office 365)

pva-pricing.png

Thanks!

Renato Romão,

Connect with me here 😉

Hi @renatoromao ,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't get it.

Microsoft makes PVA available in the package, but I can't use it if I don't pay extra $1000 per month?

What kind of deal is that?

peterswimm
Microsoft
Microsoft

The Teams pricing, in my mind, is intended for usage within your teams team, and is not really suited for rollout to a large organization or to the public. This is where the premium pricing comes in, and the links above do describe that. We are in the process of evaluating changes to the pricing model, and will be sharing the feedback with our team as part of that evaluation! Thanks again for the feedback.

Hi @peterswimm ,

Thank you for your reply.

It's very frustrating to know that as I have been working on the PVA for while now and it's really a great tool, but it has so many limitations of use that is not really clear. If it's not supposed to be rollout to organizations or to the public, I can't understand why the tool is available. 

Now, that I have the pricing and your intention to change the way is described and have an advance tool to Teams for Agent, I will be finding out in the market a solution that fits my purposes.

For example: LivePerson.com is a strong competitor and give us no limitations in integrations with api calls and has its own engagement hub. 

PVA would be the top tool for every company if Microsoft could complete the process of integration with their own system apart of Dynamics, which not everyone need on their organization.

Please keep us all informed in the next steps of PVA and Teams as an engagement hub,

Cheers,

Fernando

peterswimm
Microsoft
Microsoft

We certainly will! Please keep the signals coming!

Helpful resources

Announcements
 WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Register for a free PVA chatbot creation workshop

Learn how to respond rapidly to your customers and employees at scale, using intelligent conversational chatbots.

Users online (2,514)